Our Sunday services are open
Please note the service Covid-19 lockdown regulations below.
If you're a visitor please let us know beforehand if you plan to visit us to ensure that you have a seat. We are, unfortunately, restricted to 40 attendees as per regulations.
Westpoint Baptist Church lockdown service guidelines
- Not more than 40 attendees will be allowed to join the services
- The attendees must maintain a distance of 1.5m from each other during the services
- The church will be sanitised before each service
- Each attendee must wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth.
- Each attendee will sanitise their hands as they enter the church with sanitiser provided by the church
- Each attendee will have their temperature taken with a non-contact thermometer as they enter the church
- An attendance register of each attendee will be kept.
- Children under 13 years old can attend if they are with their parents or legal guardian.
Persons who should not attend
- Any person who is sick in any way will not be allowed to attend.
- Those who are 60 years old and above are recommended not to attend.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers are recommended not to attend.
- Only the worship leader will sing. The rest of the congregation will practice meditative worship.
- Communion will be taken with individual sanitised cups provided by the church.
- Only Sunday worship services will be conducted. There will be no Sunday School, Youth meetings, Tuesday Bible studies, or any other church activities.
- The services will not exceed 2 hours
Download the lockdown service guidelines
Welcome to Westpoint Baptist Church
I invite you to join us in building His kingdom with us as we share Him with the community and grow the church together in and by His grace on which we absolutely depend.