A church for all people to the glory of God
Westpoint Baptist Church > Romans 6
1) God’s grace is greater than our sin. Does that mean that we can wilfully carry on sinning because God will keep on forgiving us by his grace?
2) What happened when we were baptised into Christ?
3) Why was our old self crucified with Christ?
4) What is our assurance that if we died with Christ we will also live with him?
5) Why shouldn’t we let sin reign in our bodies to obey its evil desires?
6) Why is it possible for us to offer ourselves to God as instruments of righteousness rather than to sin as instruments of wickedness?
7) Does being under grace give us the license to sin?
8) What does offering our bodies as slaves to righteousness lead to?
9) What is the result of slavery to sin?
10) What is the gift of God?